Sunday, May 08, 2005

Hot Tea.

I love a good mug of hot burning tea. Earl Grey is my favourite, I also like English Breakfast and lots of other teas. I have my tea boiling hot, with no milk. The feeling of the burning sensation going down ur throat is like. Orgasmic. Nah not orgasmic, but it feels cool. Cool as in great, not cold. Coz it's not cold, its boiling hot.

I remember once, I was heaps full and I couldnt finish my dinner, so my parents made me sit there and finish it, force feeding style pretty much. My dad was charging up his fist of fury so if I made an attempt to flee, he would smack one right into my left eye. So I finally finished off the food, got up, walked towards the kitchen (where its tiles) and regurgitated it all over the tiles. Heh heh.. That'll teach them.

Oh yea, also that time when they sent me to all these different colleges to do scholarship exams or something, I must have sat through about 3 or 4 of these. I say sat coz I literally sat there. Didnt really try or anything coz I wanted to go to the same school as all my other friends. WAHAHA!